As much as we love winter, some folks are already thinking about a summer getaway in Ontario. We, too, will be looking ahead and planning for peak season, and we encourage you to do so as well. Next summer, we predict there will be many people in need of a warm-season retreat, so early booking is the most reliable way to secure your desired lodging dates and accommodations. Given our proximity to Toronto, there is a decent chance you won’t be the only ones hoping for a stress-free escape to the Haliburton Highlands. Summer getaways in Ontario are an excellent way to rejuvenate after a long winter hibernation, so make sure you secure your spot!
5 Reason to Reserve Your Summer Getaway in Ontario
Early travel booking, particularly in summer, is highly valuable. Ideally, you’ll have your reservations finalized before departing for your vacation destination. Not only will it prevent the frustration of not securing your preferred dates of travel, but it will also save you money in the long run if you need to rent a car or book a flight. Here are five reasons to reserve your summer getaway in Ontario before too long.
- Planning now allows your hosts to accommodate any needs or requests you may have.
- Save money on transportation booking.
- Early reservations give you an edge over other vacationers who wait until the last minute and a better shot at acquiring your desired lodging option.
- Mitigate unwanted delays or planning mishaps, especially if you are travelling with another couple.
- Many vacation specials and couples spa packages occur during certain seasons that tend to be popular travel times. Booking soon helps ensure you get the days you want and take and advantage of any available discounts.
Getaway Spas in Ontario’s Haliburton Highlands
Booking accommodations in advance is useful, if not essential. It’s nearly impossible to wing it without running into some sort of roadblock, so don’t take the risk. After all, summer getaways in Ontario are meant to be relaxing and stress-free, particularly at Sir Sam’s Inn. For more information or to book your reservation, please visit us online or call 800-361-2188.