The beauty of the Haliburton Highlands can be experienced during all four seasons, but no season is quite as spectacular as fall. The magic of fall in the Haliburton Highlands arrives in a blazing sea of oranges, reds, and yellows. Vibrant foliage backdrops every fall adventure, whether you want to hike through gorgeous trails, paddle the waterways, or attend harvest festivals. Regardless of how you want to spend the season, Sir Sam’s Inn & Spa offers an idyllic fall getaway in Ontario. Take advantage of our fall getaway packages and plan the perfect escape to Haliburton today!
Fall is the perfect time to visit Sir Sam’s Inn & Spa and take advantage of our inn’s amenities and activities. Our Fall Getaway package includes:
- Nightly accommodations.
- Gourmet dinner at our Twin Fires restaurant nightly.
- Morning breakfast.
- A complimentary bottle of wine.
The package is available now through December.
We also offer a Red Wine and Wild Game package for two weekends in November. This package includes a special dinner featuring our finest wild game and red wine. Past menus have included delectable options like wild boar, bison striploin, and muscovy duck.
Fall Activities in Haliburton Highlands
Fall in the Haliburton Highlands is a beautiful time to get outside and explore the region’s natural beauty. So, lace up your hiking boots, grab your coziest sweater, and explore the magic of the Highlands this fall.
- The Haliburton Forest is a paradise for nature lovers, with 100,000 acres of land and over 100 lakes. Hike or bike through the spectacular hardwood forest trails this fall!
- Rent a kayak and enjoy a relaxing paddle at one of the lakes in Haliburton Forest. Or set out for a backcountry adventure on the Haliburton Highlands Water Trails.
- If you are looking for guided experiences, Yours Outdoors offers a range of unique fall activities. Whether you want a paddling guide or want to discover the world of glass blowing, there is something for everyone.
- Explore the Haliburton Sculpture Forest in Glebe Park to view the beautiful artwork backdropped by beautiful foliage.
- See the beauty of Haliburton Highlands from above at Skyline Park just outside of the village. Or drive to the Dorset Lookout Tower to see the Highlands highlighted by foliage from 400 feet above.
- Visit Abbey Gardens for fall fun throughout October. Catch a horror flick every Friday night or visit during their annual fall festival for wagon rides, pumpkin patches, scavenger hunts, and tasty treats.
- Stop at Haliburton Highlands Brewing and enjoy the flavors of the Highlands this fall.
Plan Your Fall Getaway in Ontario with Sir Sam’s Inn & Spa
The perfect fall getaway in Ontario awaits with Sir Sam’s Inn & Spa. We offer a tranquil escape in the heart of nature so that you can set out for a fall hike right from the resort. And after you have explored the Highlands, we welcome you to decompress at our WaterSpa and treat yourself to a luxurious spa treatment. Then return to your cozy lakeside accommodation overlooking Eagle Lake and warm up by the wood-burning fireplace. Join us this autumn in the Highlands today!